Friday, May 29, 2015

Ratiocination by Ben Cardall (new book)


It is a book that contains within it a universal principle that can really strengthen any prop less mentalism that you perform. Contained within are the methods behind thought of card routines, thought of coin routines, which hand games, guess who, and billet less name guesses and even a thought of card over text message. The following are some quotes that i have received about this book and my work:

'Ben is really f*cking EPIC. I feel he is very quickly going to be a really well known and respected voice and member of our community.

If Sherlock Holmes had of been living today (and was real) I have no doubt he would constantly be in Ben's consult for help to refine his own deductive process!

He literally knows too much! - Peter Turner 2015

'I was asked to read this book before Ben had added all the bells and whistles and as I went through each page my mind began racing with the wealth of information Ben provides. Want to be able to tell if someone is lying with 100% success? Want to be able to tell if someone is a dog or a cat person or how they got to the venue that night? Ben provides solid methods wrapped up in a deductionists point of view along with some genuine techniques to bring to you one of the most important books of our lifetime. If this book is not on your shelf already then buy it now!'

Art Vanderlay 2015

'This is another step in the right direction towards prop less, realistic mind reading which needs literally nothing else other than yours and the mind of your spectator.'

Fraser Parker 2015

'I just finished a quick session with Ben Cardall where he performed what seems to be the best remote viewing effect I 've ever witnessed. He asked me to think of a playing card, then I decided in which hand I will hold it and if I will hold it face up or face down, not only did he name the card, the orientation and which hand but as a bonus he told me what color was the back design!!! I am stunned!!!!'

Titanas 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment