Friday, November 18, 2016

David Corsaro LIVE (Penguin LIVE)


"The biggest compliment I can give - and it happens to be 100% true - is that David's material is so well thought out and complete, that there were several items I would be thrilled to immediately add to my own personal repertoire." - Daryl

"David's trick 'Getting to know you' is one of the most commercial card routines I have seen in a long time." - Jon Allen

"David Corsaro's effect "Mallrats" is one of the best "interactive" tricks I have seen, which successfully eliminates the problems I have with most interactive effects." - Robin Dawes

"David's material is made for real people in real conditions. Several of the effects will go straight to my repertoire" - Boris Wild

"I enjoyed your material and the thinking behind the effects. Well done." - Larry Becker

"David's material is fantastic and I encourage any magicians looking for some great new commercial material to check it out" - Marc DeSouza

No comments:

Post a Comment