Friday, April 28, 2017

Edward Oschmann LIVE (Penguin LIVE)


“I have personally seen the impact of Ed Oschmann’s card routines at various corporate events over many years. His Visual Transpo to Pocket is one of my favorite effects to perform when I need something quick and powerful! With the variety of his material, I am sure you will find something you will use as well.” - Karl Hein

“Now that you’ve an opportunity to learn from Ed Oschmann, don’t pass it up! Full time pros don’t lecture all that often because they’re busy working to pay the bills, and Ed is no exception. Ed’s private, corporate, and restaurant clients keep him busy and there’s a reason for it - he knows how to entertain, and his material is devastating. You’re gonna love it!" - Jack Carpenter

"Ed’s lecture is filled with practical magic that is fun to perform, is not technically demanding and that’s very high on the “magical strength meter”. Don’t miss it!"- Mike Powers

"Of course you can count on Ed's magic to reliably entertain regular folk, but it also intrigues magicians. His knack for presentational twists and handling tweaks produces strong commercial magic that's also fun to do. Just chatting with him, I got two ideas that I now use in my professional work. I can't wait to see what's going to be in this lecture." - Curtis Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment