Saturday, December 30, 2017

C4 by Jonathan Levit


"How good is C4? I plan on putting it into my own show, Immediately! Elegant and visual and the perfect mistress to your color changing deck routine. love it!"
Steve Valentine

"C4 is like carrying a camera trick in your pocket. It is stunning visual magic. The handling could not be more clear. C4 yourself what real magic looks like."
Mike Caveney

"This is quality magic, beautifully packaged, that will deliver dividends..."
David Regal

"I’ll admit it. When I saw it in his performance, I didn’t see it coming. I didn’t think Jonathan could really do it. I was fooled. But now I know why! C4 is a beautiful gimmick to accomplish an offhanded miracle. Exactly the way real magic should look!”
Jim Steinmeyer

"Dang! That looks great."
Richard Kaufman

No comments:

Post a Comment