Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ken Dyne Bairn

Ken Dyne's Bairn Mentalism Book Book

Routines Include:

Step Up. Volunteers step forward when they sense you are holding their unseen drawings in this routine that I co-created with Banachek (name drop!)
Theo and Cassidy Walk In To A Bar In Ostin. The surprise finale to Cassidy's classic Name/Place routine that I've been using in parlour for 4 years now that most performers thing I must have pre-showed. I didn't And here is the full skinny.
"Mr Golden Balls" My presentation and surprise killer ending for Kureutsuke-type bag and balls effects.
Accidental Magic Square. The surprise ending for a magic square that is exciting, unexpected and logical.
Fussy Eater. An opener I've used and loved that also gives a great rational to giving restricted choices using a sandwich and a soft drink.
The One Short Way To Play Fair. My favourite close-up card effect.
Bookend. A whole act in three parts that delivers a surprise punch that knocks the audience dead at the end of your show.

41+ effects suitable for stand up, close up and a bunch of stories and subtleties from my career so far over the past 12+ years performing mentalism professionally around the world under all kinds of conditions.


The book is presented in a hard-hitting, entertaining way that is not for the easily offended. All professionally illustrated and laid out by Phill Smith. Bairn will shock you!

No comments:

Post a Comment