Monday, February 13, 2017

Mike Pisciotta LIVE (Penguin LIVE)


“Mike Pisciotta is the hidden gem of the Magic Castle. Now, less hidden.” - Max Maven

“If pure magic, blooming effortlessly in moments and surprises, without ego, hype or pretense was a lost art, Mike Pisciotta has found it.” - Michael Carbonaro

“I have a very short list of performers I could watch rock a crowd forever. Mike Pisciotta is on my top five list.” - Eric Jones

“Best magician I’ve seen!! Mike Pisciotta, you blew our minds!” - Laura Prepon

“Best magician I’ve ever seen, really great!” - Ozzy Osbourne

“Mike did a trick at my party that made me lose my mind. I want it back!” - Nathan Fillion

“Mike Pisciotta pulled four lemons out of thin air and set the party on fire! Thanks Mike.” - John Mulaney

“Absolutely incredible magician!” - Charlize Theron

No comments:

Post a Comment