Saturday, June 3, 2017

John T. Sheets LIVE (Penguin LIVE)


“Do you want to learn powerful magic? John can teach you techniques that will change the way
you perform!” - Jeff McBride

“John is a very talented and polished performer and creator. He is also a magician that has
done it all, manipulator, bird act, Illusionist and close-up worker; he offers a real world view from
a solid working pro. John's lecture will be entertaining and informative with lots of effects that will
be of interest to anyone looking for practical real world magic." - Danny Archer

“John T. Sheets is the penultimate performer! I've learned more from him than I can fathom. I
couldn't have built the foundation of my CD manipulation act without his ideas!” - Bill Cook

"I've known John for 40 years. I have always admired his serious approach to his magic. He has valuable insights from his years of experience. Don't miss this." - Doc Eason

No comments:

Post a Comment